Google tag

Saturday, November 9, 2013

It's the Zeebs!

When I saw the Shiny-T-Tuesday "The Zebra Crossing" prompt, I knew I had the PERFECT blouse to showcase.  My personal challenge is to incorporate as many thrifted pieces as I can into my ensemble.  I picked up this animal print Bisou Bisou blouse a few months ago.


Those of you following my evolution devolution as a fashion blogger, have noticed it has been about the eyes!  Those Bette Davis eyes!  For this shot I chose big black fake eyelashes.  

Bisou Bisou long sleeved animal print blouse
Jones New York maxi skirt
(both thrifed)
Aerosoles black pumps
(retail)
Fabric zebra bag (gift from mom)


A first time linkup with Elena Fay at Dcinstyle.

DCinStyle

Mums gone wild out in my flower garden.  



Who or what has been your inspiration and do you do thrift?  

No comments:

Post a Comment