Saturday, November 9, 2013

It's the Zeebs!

When I saw the Shiny-T-Tuesday "The Zebra Crossing" prompt, I knew I had the PERFECT blouse to showcase.  My personal challenge is to incorporate as many thrifted pieces as I can into my ensemble.  I picked up this animal print Bisou Bisou blouse a few months ago.


Those of you following my evolution devolution as a fashion blogger, have noticed it has been about the eyes!  Those Bette Davis eyes!  For this shot I chose big black fake eyelashes.  

Bisou Bisou long sleeved animal print blouse
Jones New York maxi skirt
(both thrifed)
Aerosoles black pumps
(retail)
Fabric zebra bag (gift from mom)


A first time linkup with Elena Fay at Dcinstyle.

DCinStyle

Mums gone wild out in my flower garden.  



Who or what has been your inspiration and do you do thrift?  
Post a Comment

Basting without Borders

This weekend's finds were fabric remnants nothing of note but good quantities and basic colors that will quickly find their way into one...