Google tag

Monday, January 1, 2018

New Artwork for the New Year

I was hoping my go-to thrift shop for artwork would come through and I wasn't disappointed. After I had made one pass through the shop, I decided to take one last look at the framed art and saw this piece in the corner. Just $18.50, it is a signed oil on canvas. I cannot make out the artist's name. The paper backing has been torn off so I am unsure who framed the high quality piece. I am totally and deeply in love with it. 

Fabric was also wheeled onto the floor so I swooped onto the bag that contained prints. Amongst the remnants were these contenders for a Pantone 2018 quilted entry. 
We purchased trail cams last month and here are the best images.





Deer nose and eye closeup
Since I love patterns, sharing one from 1970.


2018 holds more quilting and sewing projects, trail cam photos, a couple of blog challenges and continued mischief. Cheers to the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment