Google tag

Sunday, April 9, 2023

Happy Easter

It is Easter time. Had to highlight this Vogue pattern. The bunny costume isn't included, he sure is cute! 🐇🐰

https://www.ebay.com/itm/185809698916

I have come across some pretty fun stuff going down the rabbit hole that is the internet. I don't know who to credit for this Easter Lamb Cake compilation - it is hilarious!

And since are are on a roll ... another pattern I offer for sale. 
https://www.ebay.com/itm/185844677295

Easter blessings came early for me. Two estates sales in my area were on Day 2 on Saturday. Both were run by the same professional company. It is my advantage to arrive at Day 2 because the things I look for are overlooked by the people that buy big items. This Day 2 was extraordinary because items at both houses were being given away for 🆓

I snabbed this crafter's carry, as I would call it. A couple of the sewing patterns are from the 1970s. Most of the sewing ephemera is from the 60s and 70s. 


There were a handful of these smaller Coats & Clark's publications. This one is dated 1970.
Florida State fan with pelican picture. 
Christmas card. 
Zany Zoo Hair-Spray Can Covers - free leaflet W.894



I also gained a banker's box full of books which I will highlight in upcoming posts. There was clothing galore, one being a pale patchwork maxi skirt. I took my chance on rescuing the bibles and two pictures of religious iconography. I have also moved into fabric dolls or primitives. They sell much, much better than regular dolls. 

Seeds have been planted in the greenhouse for starts. Artichokes and asparagus are thriving this year. More gardening images to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment