Here are some more details:
1. I am going to ask that any "orphan" linked up must be given away for free. (If you are wanting to destash for money, there are other venues to do that on.) I think it is fair that if you need to, you can ask that shipping costs be paid. Just be sure and put that information clearly in your post. And know that both parties enter into the deal at their own risk. I hold no responsibility.
2. Have clear pictures and descriptions on what you are putting up for adoption.
3. Define the criteria for how you will decide who will adopt the item. Is it a random number giveaway, do you only want it to go to charity, or is there some other criteria that needs to be met?
4. Be sure and identify where you are located and where you are willing to ship to.
5. Define how long you are keeping the adoption open and when you expect to award the adoption.
6. Remember to link back to my blog so your readers can see what else is being offered. And feel free to grab a button!
I have two orphan sets to put up for adoption, free to U.S. residents only. First to comment with their choice of orphan set AND one fact (About Me), wins. You MUST leave your email address in the comment, as I cannot reply to comments on my blog. Adoption closes on Sunday, March 24th. (Sorry for the short notice). I will email adopters for mailing information.
Orphan Set #1 - Giveaway closed, awarded to Sharon Sauser.
This is a pretty set of fat quarters, 10 prints in all, I believe is Art Gallery fabric collection.
Orphan Set #2 - giveaway closed, awarded to Joyce Carter.
This is a cute colorway that could make a mini or supplement a larger quilt. Different sized precuts. (Gray quilt in image not included).
The funny thing about giving is that you receive back in abundance. Funny how that works - and away we go!