Friday, January 20, 2012

Blog addict? My TOP 10 favorites for 2011

By the frequency of my postings, one would think I find all sorts of goodies each time I visit a thrift shop.  Alas, that is not the case.  This past week I have been to 3 (perhaps 4) of them and NADA.  I think that is why it is so fantastic when I do find something that appeals to me.

I subscribe to at least 100 blogs ~ all of which roll through on Google reader.  It is a great invention (that reader) if you haven't discovered it.  Of those 100+ I do have my favorites and since my blog setup is the mobile template, it doesn't allow for the usual extra pictures, links to other blogs, blah blah blah.

Here is my list of top 10 favorite blogs - for various assorted and sundry reasons:

gold country girls - they "live" just up the road a spell
urban farmgirl - delightful photography
Dear Helen Hartman - for kicks and giggles
Sweetheart of the Rodeo - she is adorable, and I like her style!
Scarlett Loves Elvis - whimsy at its best
Kitschy Living - a romp
tikiranch - eye candy
A BRIT GREEK - all around enjoyable
BlueberryBunny - random, funky pics
Vintage Passions Just Like Mine - blogger with attitude, LOVE her!

Onward and forward - Ole!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the links. Dear Helen is one of my faves. Will have to check out the others. :)

    ReplyDelete