Google tag

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

More Sacramento Murals and Populating the Cubicle

In my quest to discover more Sacramento murals, I discovered these two on L Street. 

Little did I expect my return to work would be back to 100% full time in office. My first full week put me to the point of exhaustion - 12 hour days adding in the commute. 

I like to populate my work area with thrifted items, and my newest purchase was this $10 clock from Goodwill. Also not pictured was a mirror on a chrome stand, also from Goodwill at $6.50. Stand mirrors are positioned in cubicles so you can see someone approaching from behind you. 

After I did some online shopping, I determined I would spend at least $50 to buy a zoomy clock and pay shipping costs. Goodwill in Sacramento came through for me. 

Reseller update: One of the advantages of dealing in the categories that I sell on eBay means I can attend yard sales and estate sales late and still find product. On my way home late afternoon, I ran into a yard sale with the "free" sign and items out front. There were 5 saleable cookbooks, a bag of clothing (half I can gain clothing points, half just throwaways), and a reproduction small glass milk carton. 

I am taking a hiatus from my three month listing bonanza. I still have lots of product queued up - over 100 sewing patterns, 20-30 books, and the ever present CDs. I have even kicked around the idea of pulling my patterns from my personal collection, the really old ones, the little packets of money just waiting in the wings. 

Lastly, I picked up another abstract, this one quite large. $14 at a local Goodwill. It needs a hanging wire, and I actually positioned it on its side.

1 comment: