Google tag

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Russian cookies and all

Day 20 to the Countdown to Christmas features a shout-out to my Russian audience now surpassing my American audience.
There is all kinds of brouhaha going on here in the U.S. about our past election, that somehow Russia had a hand in the election results and how Trump is besties with Putin. There are some funny and not-so-funny memes about the two of them. Such is the lot of those in the public eye. 

We need to focus on more important things, like this Russian cookie recipe from the 1966 BHG Cookies and Candies.  My mom must have made them at some point, since it was bookmarked and noted. Are these really one of your traditional cookies?


Here are links to a couple of my Russian-related posts nod-to-my-growing-russian-audience and shegurochka.

What I am listening to - A Blue Collar Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment