Saturday, June 1, 2013

"Me" (Introducing myself) for Day 1 of the 30 day photo challenge


Yes, it's me in this gritty garage.  
Wearing an Ann Taylor skirt, a Casual Corner shirt (both thrifted)
Charter Club coat length cashmere sweater and Joan & David (both retail)

A good way to start the 1 Photo - 30 Days Photo Challenge!  Giving ya a grin today.  Hello to my regular audience and hi-de-ho to any new visitors.  If you are RSS reading (as I am wont to do), you can't see all my fancy blog background and my featuring this and that or my "Moi" page.  So the elevator speech is:

I am a Northern California blogger based in Sacramento, California.  My kids are grown and there are no grand kids are on the horizon.  Thrift shopping is one of my many past-times.  I model my thrift shop finds (as evidenced above).  I think blogging is a blast.  Welcome to this June journey of images.  

Photo Challenge Submission

No comments:

Post a Comment