Thursday, September 21, 2017

Repost for entry into Bloggers Quilt Festival 2017

Reposting this quilt for a second entry into the Bloggers Quilt Festival 2017 hosted by Amy at amyscreativeside.com.  
Because we are so close to Halloween, I thought other bloggers might like to see what I put together last year. I called it a lap quilt before but with all of the pebbling, it is far from comfy cozy, def a wall quilt. If you would like to read more about my process, go here.


Working away to finish my Art with Fabric Blog Hop creation. Quilt reveal will be on October 10.

Recent thrifting scores included more material and some Singer sewing machine parts ($1). In the past week, I have spent around $20 for secondhand fabric and have enough to make a bed quilt front and back.

Are you working on any fabric art projects that are Halloween-related?

No comments:

Post a Comment