Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Summer bucket list

What better way to kick off the first day of summer than with a Summer Bucket List blog hop and linkup? Blogger Anne of spygirl-amb.blogspot.com is the host and posted her "clutter crime scene." I first discovered her with her 52 Pick-Me-up closet remix prompts and had fun with fashion posts. Since I've withdrawn from posts of me in thrifted fashion, I was pleased to see she was hosting a hop of another sort.

Grinning donkey was a contender for a Weird and Wacky post but just had to be shared here. This ceramic was so ugly it was cute - I resisted the temptation to buy.

I have usual quilting goals - to finish projects that I started. My college course will begin in August so no rest for the wicked.

Where my heart really lies is in some tropical location, listening to Latin music while people watching, drinking some frou frou beverage and slathering myself in suntan lotion, wearing a wide-brimmed hat, Ray Bans and a bikini I barely fit into.

THAT is my summer bucket list. Now I just need to make it happen ...

No comments:

Post a Comment