Wednesday, November 30, 2016

I'm so glad we had this time together *tugs on earlobe*

The post title reference is to Carol Burnett when she had her comedy hour television show that ran 1967 to 1978. The ear tug was when Carol would close the show, it was a nod to her grandmother who had raised her.
Message to the makers of television shows - please bring back a comedy sketch show. Sheesh, there are enough talented comedians out there to give audiences humor instead of murder and mayhem.

Thank you for joining me in this month-long challenge. I enjoy digging deeper than usual to post daily. Thank you to the host cheerpeppers.wordpress.com.

Ah, but you can't get rid of me that easily! Beginning tomorrow, my Countdown to Christmas begins AND for those interested the X-Mas Art Challenge 2016 at deansdigest.wordpress.com. My goal is to post daily with the prompts to combine with my countdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment