Saturday, November 5, 2016

Color me Pink for Saturday

Every once in awhile, I like to link up with Beverly at howsweetthesound for Pink Saturday. A sweet blogger who hosts a group that focuses on crafting, some foodies and family centric blogs. I figured it wouldn't hurt to highlight some of the blog hops I have discovered in my internet travels.

Christmas lovelies have begun to appear in the thrift shops. This 75cent Enesco ornament has now joined my collection. She is conveniently holding a pink flower!


Away we go with a plethora of pink images!

Patterns of the Day, a 1963 housecoat from Simplicity

A 1970 Simplicity

Closer to current with a 2009 McCall's

Thrift shop pink that I didn't purchase (but was sorely tempted).





Ending the post with this gorgeous gal ~

No comments:

Post a Comment