Friday, November 18, 2016

Book Blogger Hop

In my quest to flesh out these remaining posts for the Nano Poblano challenge, I found another hop. This hop is decidedly different from the two I linked up with this month.


Head on over to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer.
Prompts include:
Nov. 18th - 24th - Would you take a book with you when you go to your family's Thanksgiving gathering/dinner? (submitted by Billy)
Nov. 25th - Dec. 1st - Name one book that you would fight for on Black Friday! (submitted by Billy)





I wouldn't take a book or laptop or anything to take away from the time with my family.
I don't do Black Friday but a book I have on my wish list is Alice's Adventures in  Wonderland, illustrated by Salvador Dali.


Interested in joining a book blogger hop? What tome would you fight over?

No comments:

Post a Comment