Google tag

Monday, June 20, 2016

20 minute chat and the great beyond

Challenge prompt: "If you could have a hot line to any person, dead or alive, who would it be? Who would you want to chat with if you only had twenty minutes on the hot line? What would you tell them?"

My father passed away over 10 years ago, I would love to have another 20 minutes to talk to him. I wouldn't care what we talked about, just to hear the sound of his voice, to hear his laugh just one more time.
I like to think he is in heaven looking down on me, watching over me.
Once I had a dream, not soon after he passed, that we were walking hand in hand along an ocean beach, enjoying that moment in time, and he caressed my cheek. I awoke from my dream. It was so real, down to the sensation of his touch.
I wonder sometimes if those from beyond can reach into our present reality for just that split second.
What you experienced contact of any type from friends or relatives who have passed on?

No comments:

Post a Comment