Google tag

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Pink Saturday



I have been diligently working on my upcoming AtoZ posts for April. Thrift shopping has produced some vintage books and discarded CDs. It is a fun way to buy music, I can revisit old songs, listen to some new ones, and send back those CDs I don't like to the Great Thrift Shop Beyond.



Linking up for Beverly's Anything-goes-pink-saturday. This pink fabric cat is from the 1966 Better Homes and Gardens Stitchery and Crafts book.

I am halfway through my curriculum on my computer information science class and stumbled onto a solution for ripping my CDs to my laptop. Prior to the installation of Windows 10, I could store all my music and had no problems with Windows Media Player.

After Windows 10, I had the "Groove Music" app and the inability, from what I could tell, to rip music to my laptop. Google, being the wonderful thing that is, had a post to fix that problem, so for those of you that upgraded to Windows 10, go to:

Settings
System
Default Apps
Click on Groove Music
Windows Media Player will appear, click on that to make it the default

Wala! Ripping continues ...

Food bank thrift shop bargains totaled $8.

Collecting American Country
Jones Wear capped sleeved shirt
Xhilaration long sleeved floral shirt
4 easter-colored zippers (yellow, pink, purple and navy)
Ceramic floral bauble

Ending with a Pattern of the Day from 1968



If you are up for a fun blog challenge, scoot over to the a-z-challenge-sign-up-list-2016. As of this post, over 1,000 bloggers will be participating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment