Google tag

Friday, October 2, 2015

Pink Saturday

This Madame Alexander joined my collection as a $10 thrift shop find (retail tag attached lists at $95).  I have fallen in love with her no matter.  My photo prompt is "memorized" (what an odd prompt) and I will remember her - my little Madame.


Time for some pinks for Beverly's Pink Saturday at howsweetthesound.

A Wilton Cake



Magnolias from a 1968 book on Japanese flower arranging

 
1969 Simplicity Book of Sewing

Thrift shop finds produced a vintage hat (to be styled later), ten birthday cards, and this adorable Viola print shirt, all for $11.  Thankfully, cuter garments come through thrift than what I remember as a kid.  It satisfies my desire to wear something new-to-me.  
 What pinks do you have in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment