Google tag

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Thrift Shop Bride


I am at that stage in life where weddings are few and far between, that doesn't mean I can't be a Thrift Shop Bride. Usually I resist trying on wedding dresses in the thrift shops but for this "B" post I am making it all about BRIDAL.  


I'm looking to the heavens for inspiration
I've drawn the ginormous bow from the back to the side

Don't tell me I am the only one that tries on dresses that are totally impractical.  Here is sitcom proof!



Posting not one bridal pattern but three. 


1973 McCall's 3770

1988 Butterick 5991

1988 Simplicity 8704

A visit from Bella, the newest of my three fur babies.  She is around 8 months old now.




Unnamed orchid attracting bees


Jackie O bride - she is beautiful but $200 too rich for my blood.  





No comments:

Post a Comment