Saturday, March 29, 2014

Writing in the rain

We are finally getting rain here in Northern California.  A perfect time to concentrate on finalizing my AtoZ posts.  Those who blog know how much time it takes to write posts, take and edit the pictures.  Sometimes I will do a photo shoot and NONE of the pictures are usable.

I am highlighting a number of fashion bloggers throughout April.  There are those I so enjoy and am an avid reader.  There are others I would like to include (perhaps next year).  I want to have a mix of my creations along with other's interpretations to fill out each day's letter prompt.

Commando thrift shopping - a success!  I could not resist this Floppy Tompkins collectible bunny (NWT $4.50).  I added the flower pins to her and she will join my pansy picture in my work space.


When you wish hard enough, or thrift shop long enough, you will find what you are seeking.  On my list, short-sleeved collared shirts to wear with skirts, an black and white Alfani, a silk Coldwater Creek shirt and a Dress barn shirt.  This trio - including bunny and some miscellany totaled less than $15.


If you are in the interweb neighborhood, please vote for me ~


No comments:

Post a Comment