Wednesday, March 12, 2014

SITS Girls Spring Fling and going green

Spring is here already?  What happened to winter?  We didn't experience that here in Northern California. 

This week is Spring Fling at the The SITS Girls.  A website for all things woman.  As part of the springity flingity, I am also linking up with Spygirl and her 52 pick-me-up prompt of "Get Green."  St. Paddy's Day being right around the corner ~



I am wearing Casual Corner tartan plaid thrifted (hard to see but it is green ...) in front of the elegant Sacramento Memorial Auditorium.


Having concentrated on my Countdown to Kitschmas posts in December and a writing challenge in February, I am getting back to my fashion posts.  They seem to be ever popular and garner the most page views. 

As an aside, a green gardening tip - use straw between your garden borders for weed blocking.  No poisons on plants for this gal.


Join me next month for the A to Z Blogging Challenge in April for my Frolic through Fashion and Flowers.  It'll be a kick!



No comments:

Post a Comment