Google tag

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Top Ten Posts for 2013

I've been muddling my way through Google Analytics.  Just for kicks and giggles, I ran a report for my Top Ten Posts for 2013.



Numero Uno was a Top Ten Movie Countdown through Ninja Alex, a AtoZ Challenge blogger.
ninja-captain-alexs-top-ten-movie.  It is far and away my most visited post.  Maybe because I mention a mumbling Marlon Brando in the Last Tango in Paris?

Coming in at second is a personal favorite the-traveling-yellow-skirt-has-arrived.  The Traveling Yellow Skirt Freak Show is still taking place.  The latest to model the same is projectminima.blogspot.ca/2013/12/how-yellow-skirt-woke-her-up.

Numero tres is a linkup with Patti at Not Dead Yet Style AND a writing challenge prompt of "Fact or Fiction."  I revealed more than one fact about myself visible-monday-and-fact-or-fiction-day.

Passion-for-fashion, another of my personal favorites, comes in at number 4.

Last year about this time of year, I was trudging about a field following Mr. VZ and our German wirehaired pointer Zipper on a pheasant hunting trip, memorialized in my Number 5 post of the year pheasants-and-such.

Numero Six post is yet another Visible-monday-and-upcoming-traveling yellow skirt linkup.  Patti and her pals have been good to me!

A random birthday celebratory post for a fellow writing challenge blogger joins in at number seven on my list virtual-birthday-party-for-nonamedufus.

Mad-for-plaid is a post I had soooo much fun creating.  It was also the last time I was able to pose in the amazing Sacramento Hall of Justice Building.

Number 9 post for the year is Fridays-frock-and-now-thats-dress, featuring a springtime ensemble and a dress-drive for WEAVE (Women Escaping A Violent Environment).

Number 10 post was inspired by a writing challenge prompt of "disguise" and it took off from there as my manguise.

I'm considering the idea of Project 52 of a posting a week on Etsy.  I ran into a blogger that just completed Project 365 of a posting A DAY on Etsy.  Now that's motivated~!

Who'd thunk that fashion posts would be so popular?  It was surprising to me.  Ah then, my passion for fashion continues into 2014 ...







No comments:

Post a Comment