Mixed metallics and shining like an ornament

It seemed appropriate to end the year with an ensemble inspired by Spy Girl Anne's prompt of 52-pick-me-up-holiday-ornaments aka mixed metallics.


The retro necklace was purchased with a $15 gift card I won earlier in the month at Vapor Thrift.  The Marjorie Baer star clip-on earrings were a gift from my mom.



The gold lame Sag Harbor blouse is a thrift shop find from year's past.  The Forever Twenty One black skirt with gold threading was a recent thrift shop find ($2.50) chosen specifically for this prompt.

I am also celebrating with Lauren Slade of Style-sessions-fashion-link-up-50th-edition-with-rain-bows

Style Elixir

Updating to linkup with Patti's Visible Monday at Notdeadyetstyle.

Click Here for Our Weekly Link-Up!

Even though I missed out on the uber dress-ups for the corporate Christmas parties, I can still shine like an ornament!  See you in the New Year ~

In a style rut?
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's talk uglies

Merrily we quilt along

Spooky Steampunk lap quilt