Saturday, October 26, 2013

Halloween Tea Party with Fanciful Twist

Joining Vanessa at A Fanciful Twist for her ~

A Fanciful Twist Halloween Invite 2013 button

Things have not been going as planned for the past couple of days.  I can't find my camera, my cell phone has lost all power.  I had taken this shot of Muffy Vanderbear dressed in a handmade dress.  For some reason, Muffy creeped me out.  WHAT?  Yes, it's true - see for yourself ...


To apologize for my lack of inventiveness and nomination as Team Captain for #teamlame, I offer this consolation prize.

Upcoming blog event that is signing up participants now is with Vicki at 2bagsfull.blogspot.com.  Last year, she had 400 bloggers participate.  I gained sooo many follower from this event.  The majority that link up are in the fabric arts realm.  Do check it out!



AFTERNOON UPDATE!  Camera found, cell phone charged, I am sharing my collection of Halloween "smalls."  I have been microsizing my holiday collections, these particular items I have had for many years.  This first collection is the monster series, I believe were kids meals toys perhaps some time in the early 90s.


The next group I bought retail at a deep discount post-Halloween.  I love each one of them.


Frankenstein and Halloween troll have been in my collection for some time.  Background Halloween vest, a recent thrift shop find.


Gallop back around for my Countdown to Kitschmas beginning December 1st!  



No comments:

Post a Comment