Google tag

Friday, September 13, 2013

Day 13 topic - "Wrong"

30 Days of Photographs IV, Day 13 topic of "Wrong."  It is wrong that the Mr. gets to take all of the apple crisp on his hunting trip.


It is half of the 2lb. 10oz. size can old fashioned oats that were toasted, chopped almonds and pecans, Granny Smith apples, rhubarb and dried cherries.  I used about 12 apples, peeled, cored and sliced.  A couple handfuls of the pecans and an equal amount of almonds and used a chopper to make into smaller bits.  I added the following to the apples/rhubarb mixture, Splenda, 2 cups flour, 1 tsp. cinnamon, 1/2 tsp. nutmeg, 1/2 tsp. cloves.  I added in a couple of handfuls of dried cherries, the toasted oats and fruit, mixed together and placed in the casserole glass pans.  I placed slices of butter atop the mixture.  Baked at 350 degrees.  I stirred the mixture a few times to ensure it baked evenly.  After cooled, I vacuum packed into separate servings and froze them.

Take a turn over to Ziva's Inferno to find out what else is wrong in this photo challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment