Google tag

Monday, August 12, 2013

The Anti-Blogfest Gary Fest AND Monday Mingle

I hopped onto this anti-blog hop hosted by the following group of AtoZ bloggers:  Mark Koopmans, Ninja Captain Alex J. Cavanaugh, “Life is Good” Tina, Robyn Engeland Morgan Shamy.  

While I do not know Gary (pictured below).  What I have read is he is (obviously) anti-hop, anti-award. I, on the other hand, shamelessly link into everything, because well, it's fun ...



The rules are *very* simple. 

Create the titles of three PG-13 rated blogfests you would never join - and then add a descriptive sentence or two. That's it! 

Alex J. Cavanaugh posts he would never sign up for:


Cheesecake & Cauliflower Bloghop - "where dinner and dessert is mixed in one dish." 

Blocked up Toilet Blogfest - "where crap happens." 

Alphapet Zoo-mbie Bloghop - "where cuddly undead toys learn how to spell." 

Blogfests I don't think I should (or could) join:


Let's All Wear Plaid - "where plaid is Queen and you don't have to be one to wear it."  



The drinking weightlifter's blog party - "you do whatcha gotta do."



The Z to Infinity Challenge - "where you write a post a day into infinity."

And the ultimate anti-anti-blogfest is to link in with another blog!  *laughs like a pirate*

I have finally linked in with Toughcookiemommy for a no-rules bloghop I first mentioned on this post Come-up-with-10-post-ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment