Google tag

Friday, August 30, 2013

Summertime photo blogging monthly challenge and Blogiversary year TWO!

Today is my two-year Blogiversary and my celebration consists of participating in the ~



This month’s theme is: Summer.
I’m pretty sure most people who have participated are in the summer months — and if you’re not, well, insert your season here!
For this month, please publish your post on Friday, August 30.  

Those that have been following me know that I am an ocean sport fisherperson.  I can't think of a better name.  Perhaps there is "First Mate" or more often heard while fishing is "grab the net!"  I can say that there are few women that brave the fickle ocean waters.  The first image I took on timer and Zipper, right on cue, stood face forward to the camera. 

Wearing thrifted camo hat
Inc. brand long-sleeved camo shirt (also thrifted)
Fingerless wool gloves

I caught 15 fish that day.  Outfished the Captain.  He grumbled about that all the way home.  

This is the desired (and dreaded for their sharp teeth) ling cod.  


The Point Reyes lighthouse as seen from the ocean side.  


The Why Knot heading out of the marina with abalone divers.  


A happy canine enjoying the last dog days of summer.  


Please give a looksee at the other participants' summertime images at hoohaablog.  

September marks the inception of the 30 Days of Photographs IV hosted by Ziva, the gal with the long hair and the long camera lens.  

As an aside, I signed up for AdSense.  Thought I would give it a try.  Anyone else opt for monetizing their blog?    

No comments:

Post a Comment