Day 10 - Set up alerts and mixing florals

Day 10 - setting alerts.  While I think this is a great tip for those involved in retail or services, I can't imagine what kind of alert I need to set.  I am pretty much cued into what is happening on the alternative fashion boards - that being my first love.

Those participating in the challenge, what types of alerts are you going to set?



On the fashion front: your mission, should you choose to accept it is, is to mix florals!  Oh, the horror of it all.  I thought, "mix florals?  Isn't that sacreligious or something?"  The gauntlet has been thrown down by Anne of Spy Girl for her 52 pick-me-up weekly posts.

In a style rut?

I already had on my Christopher & Banks floral jacket (a gift from my mamacita) but didn't have any florals that felt "right" with it.  Being a Betos kind of day (that means a hankering for Mexican food) and Thrift Town  being right next door, I grabbed some florals and wa-la!


I broke my own rules - my florals meshed together!  A Jones Wear Jeans skirt ($5.99) with embroidered florals that extend to the back of the skirt.  

Thank you Anne, for making me think outside of the box!

Linking up also with:

pleated poppy
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spooky Steampunk lap quilt

Let's talk uglies

Surprise gift for a supervisor - quilted kennel cover