Google tag

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

You're Gonna Love It Tuesday and thrift shop finds

In my thrift shop wanderings, I come across toys and such for little girls.  While I do not have any little girls in my life, a co-worker has two such darlings.  A recent thrift shop find was a little girl's apron, modeled below:


The mom said she was unhappy because she wanted to wear the apron with the pocket facing her tummy.  Ah, the joys of a three year old.

I may have mentioned how much I adore cashmere - fabric for goddesses.  Weekend thrift shop finds began with this NWT (new with tag) Charter Club cashmere boat neck sweater (Goodwill $6.99, retail $120).  It is in perfect condition.  This color looks amazing *sings the word* on me.


Second round of finds at one of the hospice thrift shops were a glass covered butter dish ($4), and a Western-themed long-sleeved shirt ($3), neither of which is pictured.


I have always worn maxi skirts and am very comfortable with them.  This Bandolino plaid print ($3) is darling, draped over the blooming clematis.  On my wish list is a large squash blossom torquoise necklace - would look gorgeous with that skirt.

Linking up with kathewithane for:




No comments:

Post a Comment