Google tag

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

N is for Numbers Game - A to Z Writing Challenge topic



Do you play that with your blog?  The Numbers Game - watching your stats on your blog and on Google analytics.  One of the advantages of being part of this challenge for me is my daily page views have doubled. While I don't sell, sponsor or promote anything, it is fun to see readership increase and to be able to share with others my joy of thrifting, blogging and interacting in general.  Cheers!

A to Z Challenge [2013]


Please vote for me as Best Local Sacramento Blogger.  Vote button is at the top of this post.  Thanks!


3 comments:

  1. Yep, I look at my stats. I use StatCounter.com for my blog and my web site. It is interesting to watch the trends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm stopping by on the A-Z Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tend to analyze everything I do. Yes, I study the analytics for topics that are most hit upon.

    ReplyDelete