I is for Images - A to Z Writing Challenge topic


I collect images, preferably ones in the 35mm slide format dating from the 1940s through the 1970s.  I have posted a series of rescued images from the New York World's Fair in 1965 and from the Seattle World's Fair in 1962 from my family photo archive (second series here.)


The majority of the ones I come across are family gathering poses and travel photos. Every once in while, there is a gem, like this one I believe taken in Jackson, Michigan.


Another repeat and well worth a repost is The Clamdiggers, 1953, Washington.


And here is the 1983 version of me ~


A to Z Challenge [2013]

Please vote for me as Best Local Sacramento Blogger.  Vote button is at the top of this post.  Thanks!


13 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's talk uglies

Merrily we quilt along

Spooky Steampunk lap quilt