Google tag

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Rednesday and a Blog Blitz

Hellooo to my blog audience!  It is a rainy day here in Sackotomatoes, California (aka Sacramento).  To amuse myself, I've joined in a couple of hops.  One of my favorites - Rednesday - featuring red, red and more red ...

Jayne Mansfield in "Will Success Spoil Rock Hunter?"



via It's A Very Cherry World

Fashion by Louis Ferraud, 1968

Vogue, United Kingdom, 1938

A fellow A to Z Participant DL Hammons is hosting ~



via Cruising Altitude 2.0

DL explains the process:


I present to you the BLOG BLITZ.  Here’s how I see it working.  Sign up on the linky list below, making sure to record your email address, and you’ll instantly become a member of the Blog Blitz Team.  Then from time to time, I will select a deserving blog (that must be part of the Blitz Team) and a specific date.  I will then email the team members that information and on that date we all will go out of our way to visit that blog and leave an encouraging comment on their most recent post.  I'm talking about hopefully a 100+ comments appearing out of the blue in one day!

At first I'll pick who gets blitzed, but then I'll start taking recommendations from other members for deserving targets. My only restriction about who joins the Blog Blitz Team is that your blog cannot be primarily for commercial gain.



11 comments:

  1. Hi-ya, Tami. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. It's now my pleasure to return the favor.

    If it were up to me, every day would be Rednesday, because it's gotta be my favorite color. And if I looked like Jayne Mansfield, I'd wear it every day, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are simply amazing.
    Thank you for sharing so much JOY - (in RED- today)
    -g-

    ReplyDelete
  3. O, I LOVE that Jayne Mansfield pic!!! Too amazing!
    Hurrah for Rednesday! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Returning the favor. Neat blog. Red is my fav color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for doing this new linky thing.its a great idea. i love red. lucyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! There are a lot of people on the blitz!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to laugh at Sackotomatoes! LOVE IT! I'm #31 on the Blog Blitz. Can't wait for it to start!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting hop... as well I have to say, interesting blog! I love the pics of your thrift store buys, especially the one "How To Draw Animals". Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the RED !! Great pictures.....did you happen to see the news about the bowl a lady bought for $3., and it sold for millions at an action???. Thought of you....never know, right!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the Blog Blitz mention! The word is spreading fast and the fun will get underway really soon! :)

    ReplyDelete