Google tag

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

You Better Put Out - Day 5 topic of the 30M2D Writing Challenge

You better put out .. the fire!  The 30M2D topic and link to the participants, well, you know..

I did stumble across an article published by the New York Observer on January 28, 2013 entitled The-luxury-rental-girlfriend.  It is about putting out, or not putting out, or kinda putting out.  I don't know, I'm confused by it all and I'm put out.

After the Cheese Bar

"Cheddar, I hate to tell you this but Romano and I are back to together," Gruyere said.  

"What?"  Cheddar cried, "It has only been four days since we met!"  

"Things move fast in the cheese world, with all of the melting and drizzling going on."  Gruyere replied.  "Besides, you just weren't ..... putting out."  

"How can you say that?  I am one of the most popular cheeses.  We even talked about making cheese puffs together," Cheddar sniffled.  

Gruyere said, "Sorry, Cheddar, I never promised you a cheese danish."  

14 comments:

  1. Baahahahahahahaha! Love this, Tami!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Cheese danish. Nice work on this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just love putting out the cheese. Or putting on the ritz. Or something like that...

    http://youtu.be/co6-tYS9k1U

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheese.... What's with the damn cheese, it's everywhere..

    Still, I enjoyed this, Tami, very funny! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never promised you a cheese danish. Funny one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I read that article, and I'm as confused as you are. But it is an interesting read, I'll say that for it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Tami! I'd just got my indigestion settled and I read this; great fun, but I miss my gall bladder some days. Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  8. How can you go wrong with this post! You are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. "but Romano and I are back to together".... that is SUCH A PERFECT NAME.... !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cheese is such a dramatic food, isn’t it? - mike

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh you poor things, you shouldn't be encouraging me, it will only be more of the same!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anthropomorphized cheese is a little disturbing, but also strangely endearing. It's my hope that one day, all the cheeses of the world will find happiness.

    ReplyDelete