Google tag

Monday, January 21, 2013

The San Francisco 49ers are going to the Superbowl!


Upcoming challenges and hops:

February 2013:  We Work for Cheese 30 Days Minus 2 Writing Challenge weworkforcheese.

February 14, 2013:  Vampire Bite blog hop at preciousmonsters.  No content warning before entry but the blog author does caution:

 Jolie Du Pre is an erotica author. Therefore, some other erotica authors might be drawn to this hop. For that reason, if you have a problem with erotica or if you're under the age of 18, you probably shouldn't be joining this hop.

Blog about vampires. You decide. (Except see No. 4 and 5.) Some ideas?

Your new vampire book release
Twilight
Why you love vampires
Why you hate vampires 
Sexiest vampires
Vampire movies
Best vampire characters
Interview with a vampire novelist
Real-life vampire stories
Vampire survival tips
Your vampire short story or flash fiction

April 2013:  A to Z Writing Challenge http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/. #atozchallenge

Any fun hops or challenges you would recommend?


10 comments:

  1. Hi! I saw your post on my blog - thanks! Love your too! Where are the photo challenges??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping We Work For Cheese or Ziva's Inferno will host photo challenges again this year. I will promote them, if so.

      Delete
    2. Ah, there is a low-key challenge through this site:

      http://liveandloveoutloud.com/nurture-photo-challenge/

      Delete
  2. You recommend the A to Z Challenge and that's what I would have said. Thank you for making the suggestion and linking to the web page.

    Lee
    Wrote By Rote

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh...I might have to do that Feb. writing challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should - Nicky, the host, and Queen of all that is Cheese, is tres adorbs!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for stopping by. I'm already following you, so hey I got one of those little hairy dudes. I love them. hahahaha Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not an NFL football fan -- but I do sometimes watch the superbowl commercials :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I had a troll collection when I was young. Had big ones and little ones. I even made clothes for them. Never did know what happened to them. Hope they found someone who loved them!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete