Countdown to Kitschmas Day 6 ~ unveiling of the Ugly Christmas Sweater

From a rescued slide dated 1968

These shopgoodwill.com ornaments look as old as that float ~


The two images above qualify me to participate in Coloradolady's


*drum roll* I present the unveiling of this year's Ugly Christmas Sweater!



This sweater was a thrift shop find NWT (new with tag) some months back.  Here is the sweater in closer detail - I am gonna wear the heck out of this one!



This guy knows how to work it!

via alpenwasser

If only I could find this gem of an outfit ....

Linking with Kyra Lennon for her:



Group of odd kitschy elves for $12.50 at the Goodwill on 16th Street in Sacramento.


When all else fails, smoke and drink your way through the holiday!


via The Nifty Fifties


What I am listening to ~ Dean Martin's Season's Greetings.  I didn't realize I already had this CD, just different cover art.  Fav track - Baby It's Cold Outside.  


This is a 24-day blog hop, you can link in anytime during that period, no rules - other than family friendly, no follows required, link up your posts that are:

Kitschy
Quirky
Retro/Vintage
Outfits - Ugly Christmas Sweaters most def welcome!  

18 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's talk uglies

Merrily we quilt along

Spooky Steampunk lap quilt