Resurrection Blogfest and Rednesday



Linked up with Minalobo, she posted:

"In this first year of bloggery, before I'd connected with other bloggers and attracted regular readers, I posted stuff which never got the attention I felt it deserved. I was sure I couldn't be the only blogger who felt that way. Only, you might feel kinda lame just trotting out an old post, fearing accusations of laziness (if you're neurotic, or, in fact, lazy). (Like I am.) So I thought I'd just host a blogfest so I could resurrect a piece from my first year of blogging. (Yeah, I know there's Linked Within, but there's no certainty folks'll click on your older stuff to check it out, now is there?)"

My resurrection post is eight months old.  I really didn't start hitting my stride and gaining readers until this past summer when I began blog hopping and participating in blog challenges.

One of my favorite posts from earlier this year is Trios.  There are a series of three images, all "rescued" slides and my favorite is the Clamdiggers from 1953.

_____________________

I've got a couple of images for Sue Loves Cherries





RED Velvet Vogue 1959



RED Christian Louboutins by Eileen Downes, the artist who "paints" with bits of torn paper.  For those of you looking for a unique Christmas gift, Eileen's creations fit the bill!

A dollop of Depp to hold you over until next time!






11 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's talk uglies

Merrily we quilt along

Spooky Steampunk lap quilt