Google tag

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 9 of 30 days of photographs (Rules) and You're Gonna Love It Tuesday


This is a notice Mr. VZ posted on the pantry door ... the writing on the bottom of the sheet of paper reads, "This person was removed for not following rules."  All in good fun - I'm not one for following the rules.

Photography challenge participants who may or not be following the rules - naughties?


On to some very important thrift shop finds from this weekend ~


I hit up all three of the Snowline Hospice stores being El Dorado (the El Hefe of the three), and the two from Cameron Park - for the $3 plastic cylindric latching container, $1 purple wig, $2.50 for The Best Loved Poems of the American People, $3 dual-picture Sonoma Halloween frame.  


The Hospice is hosting a giveaway for gift cards from now through the end of the year.  Each time you visit or make a purchase, a box is initialed toward the different entry levels.

Just for kicks and giggles, I'm linking with Kathe With An "E".  She has recently joined the ranks of the unemployed so go show her some love.




17 comments:

  1. that notice on the pantry door is HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, I would strangle the Pantry Nazi! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds. Like the Halloween picture frame! Found your blog on twitter via #Blogtober from the SITSGirls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a sign like the "Pantry Nazi" - or maybe the "Refrigerator Nazi"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol..awesome. My shelves and stuff are horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LIked your blog.My pantry is not organized, but, being by myself....I'm the Nazi!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband is a pantry nazi... and I am forever breaking his rules.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that pantry nazi is just a little anal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This picture on the paper is too cute to call him Nazi. Fun photo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. NO FOOD FOR YOU, ONE YEAR!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hmm, i like this one as i have "rules" about what goes where. i'm OCD.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love it if the rest of this household would just put things back in the pantry instead of leaving them on the counter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is the pantry Nazi related to the soup Nazi? Just curious. :)

    ReplyDelete