Google tag

Monday, August 6, 2012

Day 6 of Photograph A Day (Your reflection) and Monday Quiz


I was feeling "country" for this "Your Reflection" photo theme.  The camera is resting at my elbow aimed at the window.  Brown felt cowboy hat, sleeveless country plaid shirt and brown long hippy skirt with clear sequin sparkles (all thrifted).  

Of course, there comes a time when you just can't buy thrift BUT you can shop off season.  So I've began my search for boots.  I found these beauts in my size and marked down from $142.95 to $109.99.  I guess you could call them a biker boot, it is labeled as western.    


Kickin ar** on clothes, especially when the find is NWT (New With Tag), this Rafaella stretch beige sleeveless top (Retail $50, thrift price $5.50).  


I could not pass up this girl's house-shaped jewelry box ($3.50).  Adorable!


Acting Balanced


Heather over at Acting Balanced  posts 5 questions on Sunday evening along with a linky for you to link up your post answers to "Monday Quiz About Me."

This week's Questions:

1. Where do you go to get your news? 
Ideally, from newspapers and magazines, but I do see headlines when I am online.

2. What Olympic level skill do you have (e.g. One could be a world-class paper clip bender)?
Commando thrift shopping.  

3. If I say the word, 'intellectual,' what do you think? 
Mensa or maybe people who live in Davis, California. 

4. Who in your family do you look the most like? 
My mum.

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around! 

5.  Who is your favorite Olympic athlete?  
I have enjoyed watching Gabby (the flying squirrel)  in women's gymnastics.  

This is a Blog Hop!



No comments:

Post a Comment