Day 21 of Photograph A Day (Shoes) and You're Gonna Love It Tuesday and MMI

My topic today - shoes.  I wore this pair of Rampage shoes once.  Why I bought these - LOVE the color and baubles, but they are SOOOO incredibly uncomfortable.  I keep them to remind myself to never buy uncomfortable shoes ever again.  I just can't bring myself to cut off the embellishments and use them for something else.


Have you ever bought an impractical pair of shoes?

Thrift shopping at SPCA's E Street Thrift in Sacramento delighted me with a Down Petticoat Lane figurine - no chips, no scratches, completely intact for $2.98. How can you not love her?


Blog partying with Kathe With An "E" at:


Me, myself and I'ing with My Beautiful Crazy Life



MMI questions ...

1.  What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?  

Be a brain surgeon, of course!  Can you imagine at parties, "So, what do you do?"  Wouldn't you love to say, "Well, I'm a brain surgeon."  

2.  If you had six months to live, what would you do with the time?

The requisite spend time with family, blah blah.  Quit my job (that's a given), travel to as many of the places I could that I have always wanted to go, and take up extreme sports (what have I got to lose?). 

3.  If a front page news article was written on you, what would the headline be?

Thrift Shop Commando Goes Viral!  (That's a big wishful thinking ...)

4.  What is your biggest pet peeve?

The mortgage lending crisis (let's not go there).  

5.  What is your favorite chick flick movie?

Sleepless in Seattle - it's my hometown.  


21 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's talk uglies

Merrily we quilt along

Spooky Steampunk lap quilt