Google tag

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Day 12 Photography Challenge (Sunset) and Rural Thursday


Pink roses and sunset, day 12's photograph challenge topic, needs no other explanation.  Now since that image might be a re-post, I have included two more images I captured on my way home.


These Amador County sunset photographs fit right in with Rural Thursday.  




Do you carry your camera with you at all times?  I've found to catch moments like this means being camera-ready.  



http://www.aruraljournal.com

10 comments:

  1. I am really loving your photos for the 30 Day Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous pics, all.....and yes, I carry my camera with me 90% of the time....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the barn...funny what catches the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some beautiful sunset photos. I like the sky in the second one the best, but the composition of pinks with the flowers is very nice.


    Lee
    A Faraway View

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love barns! Following you back from the blog hop! http://vintageboomer.blogspot.com/

    I also love to thrift shop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a long time fan of Thrift stores and on my blog post pics of my finds. Stopping by to say Hi from the blog hop. Come visit sometime, tea is cold and no shoes are required. Kathy B. http://www.southernmadeintheshade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are gorgeous! I'm following you back from the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great photos! I don't take my camera every time I go out. I often find myself wishing I had though. xo P.S. See you at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop!

    ReplyDelete