Google tag

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Rainy day project and Sunday School 1965


These two images are from my family photo archive labeled Sunday School 1965.  I know the gentleman on the far left is Johnny Johnson (who could ever forget a name like that?) and the second man from the left is my dearly departed dad.  The others in the photo, I haven't a clue.


This group was also labeled Sunday School 1965.  I can't identify a single person but love this snapshot in time.  Is it any wonder I wear skirts the majority of the time?  Must be ingrained in me.


I just finished viewing 60 boxes of 35 mm slides I purchased from shopgoodwill.com.  The images ranged from 1959 to 1965, I pulled only 38 slides to convert to digital images.  The whole lot will be placed on EBay for resale.  One image is Knott's Berry Farm in 1962 and in the third to the last box I discovered seven images from the 1964 New York World's Fair.  While I didn't attend that event, it might be of some interest to those who did.  

After I buy a new slide converter (I burned out two others from my family slides I converted), I will share the discovered images on this blog.

What rainy day projects have you completed?    



No comments:

Post a Comment